Sunday, October 26, 2014

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO ONE OF MY BEST-FRIENDS IN THIS BIG OL' WORLD!

 

26 REASONS WHY BRITTANY'S DA BEST

1. She feeds me when I'm hungry and even when I'm not hungry.  I think she personifies Matthew 25:35 very well ;)

2. She is incredibly loyal.

3. SO FRICKEN SMART.

4. She is an amazing officer.

5. She taught me the Yes Lord song at Field Training and that was one of the first times (and first people) to help rekindle my real relationship with the Lord.

6. We had the honor and privilege of having her as a roomie in two different states (three if we want to count Mississippi).

7. She loves Holly and Blu.

8. She goes along with all of my crazy ideas and doesn't question them.

9. She just gets it when Ryan and I are having a tough time or got into a fight. She never digs for more information, she's simply there.

10. She's incredibly self-less.  So much so that sometimes I feel that I need to be her non-existent selfish side ;)

11. She loves her family so much! (I love em, too) ;)

12. She is the best shoulder to cry on and knows how to cheer me up...normally with food ;)

13. Her affinity for Diet Coke usually enables my affinity for Coke and thus we make drive-thru stops.

14. Our cheese curd stops before Young Life meetings.

15. That we're Young Life leaders together (da best times evaaaa).

16. She is an extreme movie buff, which is helpful for all and any games involving movie plots and titles.  She basically kicks ass at it.

17. Her relationship with her boyfriend. I love them together :)

18. Her bravery and courage in knowing what she deserves.

19. Her love for Disney World and 'arry Pottah (Harry Potter in a British accent because I got excited while typing this).

20. She knows that I don't really like beer, so whenever she makes beer runs, she gets me an alternative.

21. Our retail therapy trips to Target.

22. How she never puts a price on friendship.  She is more than willing to do anything for her friends.

23. Her willingness to dress up to any and all themed events that we do together.

24. Our shared love over men with fantastic beards.

25. Another shared love: Hershey Pies from Burger King.

26. How she makes everyone around her want to be a better person.


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment